Density: 7.93 g/cm³
Stock Thickness: 0.4-20.0mm
Production thickness: 8.0-120mm
Grade AISI 304, UNS S30400, EN 1.4301, 0Cr18Ni9 (0Cr19Ni9) 06Cr19Ni9
Standard: ASTM A240,ASME SA240,JIS G 4304,EN 10088-2.
304 stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel material with excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion. The rust resistance is stronger than that of 200 series stainless steel materials, while 304 has heat resistance, stamping and bending, etc. Good hot workability, no heat treatment hardening (no magnetic, use temperature -196 ° C ~ 800 ° C).
In nitric acid below the boiling temperature of ≤ 65%, 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance and good corrosion resistance to alkali solution and most organic and inorganic acids.
General characteristics of 304 stainless steel plates:
Beautiful appearance and diversified applications
Good corrosion resistance
High temperature oxidation resistance and high strength
Easy plastic processing at room temperature
Good welding performance
304 is widely used in household goods (tableware, cabinet d, etc.), indoor pipelines, water heaters, boilers, auto parts, medical equipment, building materials, chemicals, food industry, agriculture, ship parts.
|Grade||UNS||Chemical Component %|
Chanson Metals provide:
1. Professional packing team guarantee goods arrive in good condition (anti-wet paper +wooden pallet)
2. Professional loading team avoid package damage
3. Goods label with traceable batch number and shipping information
4. Leveling machine and polishing machine makes various size and surface available.
5. Varous sizes and materials stock more than 1000 tons
Send your message to us :
Special AlloySS Pipe & TubeSS Sheets & Coils