Density: 7.98 g/cm³
Stock Thickness: 0.4-20.0mm
Production thickness: 8.0-120mm
Equivalent designations: AISI 316L, UNS S31603, DIN 1.4404
Standard: ASTM A240,ASME SA240,JIS G 4304,EN 10088-2.
316L stainless steel plate features:
1) Good appearance gloss of cold rolled products
2) Due to the addition of Mo, the corrosion resistance, especially pitting corrosion resistance, is excellent.
3) Excellent high temperature strength;
4) Excellent work hardening (post-processing weak magnetism)
5) The solid solution state is non-magnetic.
The differences between 316L and 304:
304 and 316L (corresponding to German/European standard 1.4307, 1.4404) are the two most commonly used stainless steels. The main difference in chemical composition between 316L and 304 is that 316L contains Mo. It is generally accepted that 316L has better corrosion resistance than 304 at high temperature. 304 has absolutely excellent corrosion resistance in a dry and clean atmosphere, but if it is in the coastal area, it will soon rust, while 316 stainless steel performs well. However, 316L should not be used in concentrated sulphuric acid environment.
Application: Pipeline, Heat Exchanger, Food Industry, Chemical Industry, Coastal Area Facilities, Marine Equipment
|Technique||Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled|
|Standard Width||1000mm,1219mm,1250mm,1500mm,2000mm,or required|
|Standard Length||2000mm, 2438mm,2500mm,3000mm,6000mm,or required|
|Delivery||7 to 15 days,depends on the quantity|
|Grade||UNS||Chemical Component %|
Chanson Metals provide:
1. Professional packing team guarantee goods arrive in good condition (anti-wet paper +wooden pallet)
2. Professional loading team avoid package damage
3. Goods label with traceable batch number and shipping information
4. Leveling machine and polishing machine makes various size and surface available.
5. Varous sizes and materials stock more than 1000 tons
Send your message to us :
Special AlloySS Pipe & TubeSS Sheets & Coils